1) The cost of each entry is £1. Players may purchase more than one entry, and payment must be in advance.
2) Not to be sold by or to anyone under 18 years of age. Any person found to be under 18 years of age automatically forfeits the right to any prize.
3) Lottery number(s) will be confirmed by post within 14 days. No ticket will be supplied.
4) The weekly draw will be conducted every Friday. The draw will be conducted by a random number generator.
5) The winning numbers will be published on www.cats.org.uk/lottery-winners and will be available from the Weekly Lottery Helpline on 01628 825 928. Results will be available from the Monday following the draw.
6) Prizes for the Weekly Lottery are published on the Cats Protection website www.cats.org.uk/lottery-winners. There are no alternatives to any prize, and no interest will be payable. Prizes will be sent by cheque or BACs payment within 14 days.
7) All lottery players are automatically entered into our quarterly Super Draw/ Cats Protection Raffles, for the chance to win a jackpot prize of £10,000.
8) All profits from the Weekly Lottery go to Cats Protection.
9) Cats Protection is not responsible for any delays in bank payments.
10) No liability is accepted for loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post.
11) Cats Protection reserves the right to use the winner’s name for promotional purposes. These will only be in summary, for example Mrs Jones from Berkshire.
12) Cats Protection or its External Lottery Manager may (without giving any reason or notice) decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription or terminate or suspend the lottery scheme. Cats Protection or its External Lottery Manager’s decisions made pursuant to the rules shall, once made, be final and binding. No detail in an application may be changed in any way once it has been submitted, except for a change of address.
13) The rules are subject to change by Cats Protection or its External Lottery Manager. The latest copy of the rules are always available on this webpage.
Terms and conditions for promotional entries -
From time to time Cats Protection will run promotional offers. These will include a code to reference on your postal form/over the phone/enter online. The code will entitle players to 10 free entries into the next available Super Draw Raffle for each new entry taken out in our weekly draws. There are four Super Draw Raffles a year, you can view the latest one by visiting www.cats.org.uk/raffle. Each Super Draw Raffle has 200 cash prizes to be won, including a £10,000 jackpot. This promotional offer is only valid at Cats Protection discretion and may be removed without notice. A maximum of 50 free entries can be redeemed per person when players subscribe to five weekly entries into the lottery draws.
For any questions about your subscription to our Weekly Lottery, please email email@example.com or call our Weekly Lottery Helpline on 01628 825 928. Please have your unique lottery number(s), name and postcode to hand.
Promoter - Lewis Coghlin, Cats Protection, National Cat Centre, Chelwood Gate, Haywards Heath, Sussex RH17 7TT.
Ticket stubs must be returned to arrive before the closing date of 16 June 2017. The draw date is 23 June 2017. Ticket price £1.
The first prize is £10,000 cash. The second prize is £1,500 cash. The third prize is £750 cash. Fourth prize is £100 and fifth prize is £50. There are 195 runner-up prizes of £10.
Late entries will be transferred to the next lottery.
Unsold tickets should be sent back to Cats Protection.
Winners of prizes will be notified by post or telephone within 28 days from the draw date.
No ticket to be sold to or by any person in a street.
Any person found to be under 18 years of age automatically forfeits the right to any prize.
Due to legal reasons, all tickets sent to supporters in Northern Ireland must be purchased by the named individual and you are not allowed to sell on to family or friends.
The raffle is open to all who purchase a ticket(s), except employees of CFP.
Details of the winners and prizes awarded will be sent on request to anyone who supplies a stamped addressed envelope.
Cats Protection will accept no responsibility for lost or damaged entries.
Cats Protection reserves the right to use the name(s) of the winner(s) in an abbreviated form and a photograph in any future mailings or promotional material.
Donations from this raffle may be used to reduce costs, allowing more profits to be contributed towards the work of Cats Protection.
By purchasing raffle tickets and thus participating in the draw, acceptance of these rules is implied and it will be assumed entrants have read and understood all terms and conditions.
Licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005. Reference number 004905.
Printed through CFP (01628) 828283. If you have a complaint please call (01628) 821984.
Registered Charity 203644 (England and Wales) and SCO 37711 (Scotland).